Honda CR-Z FZ1 Front Lower Bar (2-point)
SUPERCIRCUIT HONDA CR-Z ZF1 Front Lower Bar.
- Strengthen the front under overhanging chassis where most of the weight of the engine sits.
- Reducing front-end chassis flex for a more precised steering and maneuvering into and out of corners.
- Greatly reducing the front chassis flex for sharper steering feeling.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Industrial grade MATTE BLACK coating is scratch resistance and matched well with the undercarriage colour for a more professional and original look.
For optimum front chassis strengthening effect, match the above Front Lower Bar with the SUPERCIRCUIT HONDA CR-Z FRONT STRUT BAR & FRONT LOWER BRACE (4-point).
For overall chassis stiffenss, also install the SUPERCIRCUIT HONDA CR-Z REAR STRUT BAR & REAR LOWER BRACE.