Honda CR-Z ZF1 Front Lower Brace (4-point)
SUPERCIRCUIT HONDA CR-Z ZF1 Front Lower Brace Bar.
- Stiffen the front-under chassis which is subjected to load from the front crossmembers and front suspension system.
- Reducing the front chassis flex for sharper steering feeling and feedback.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Industrial grade matte black coating is scratch resistance and it is matching well with the chassis for a professional and original look.
For optimum front chassis strengthening effect, match the above 4-point Front Lower Brace with the
SUPERCIRCUIT HONDA CR-Z FRONT STRUT BAR, FRONT ENGINE BAR & FRONT LOWER BAR (2-point).
For overall chassis stiffness, also install the SUPERCIRCUIT HONDA CR-Z REAR STRUT BAR & REAR LOWER BRACE.