Mitsubishi LANCER GT 2.0 Front Crossmember Brace (4-point)
SUPERCIRCUIT MITSUBISHI LANCER GT 2.0L (2007-2017) Front Crossmember Brace Bar (4-point).
- Strengthen the front lower crossmember where all the weight of the engine and the front suspensions sit.
- Reducing front-end chassis flex and allow a more precised maneuvering and steering response of the vehicle.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Stylish and Professional MATTE BLACK coating matching the OEM chassis colour well.
For optimum chassis strength and performance, best matched the above with the SUPERCIRCUIT Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2.0 Front Strut Bar & Rear Lower Bar.