Perodua BEZZA Front Lower Crossmember Brace (4-point)
SUPERCIRCUIT PERODUA BEZZA Front Lower Crossmember Brace (4-point).
- Strengthen the area where the front engine crossmember is mounted. This area important because it is subjected to the weight of the engine and the front suspension system.
- Reducing front-end chassis flex and allow a more precised maneuvering into corners.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- High-tech matte black coating matching the OEM chassis colour.
Fits both Perodua Bezza 1.0 and 1.3 Chassis.