Toyota Vios (2016-present, NCP151) Front Lower Brace
SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA VIOS (2016-present, NCP151 with 2NR-FE Dual VVT-i engine) Front Lower Brace.
- Strengthen the front lower cross member.
- Reducing front-end chassis flex and allow a more precised maneuvering into corners.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Industrial grade MATTE BLACK scratch resistance coating is durable and nice. It matches the OEM chassis colour well for a professional and original apperance.
For optimum chassis strengthening of the 3rd generation Toyota Vios (with the new 2NR-FE Dual VVT-i engine) undercarriage, also install the FRONT STRUT BAR and REAR LOWER BAR.