Mazda CX-7 Front Strut Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT Mazda CX-7 2.3L (2006-2012) Front Strut Bar.
- Stiffen the front chassis, where it is subjected to load from the front suspension system.
- For better steering and precised maneuvering.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Industrial grade MATTE BLACK coating is scratch resistance and it is matching well with the engine bay's colour for a more professional and original look.
For optimum chassis strength and stiffness, match the above Front Strut Bar with the SUPERCIRCUIT Mazda CX-7 REAR LOWER BAR and REAR UNDER BRACE.