Nissan X-trail (T32) Rear Lower Brace
SUPERCIRCUIT 3rd generation (2013~present) T32 NISSAN X-TRAIL 2.0L/ 2.5L Rear Lower Brace.
- Strengthen the LOWER LINKS of the rear suspension for better maneuvering under undulating road conditions.
- Reducing chassis flex of the SUV and allow a more precised steering response and feedback.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- High-tech matte black coating is scratch resistance and match well with the OEM chassis.
Works together with the SUPERCIRCUIT NISSAN X-TRIAL REAR LOWER BAR for optimum rear UPPER AND LOWER SUSPENSION LINKS strength.
For maximum chassis strengthening solution, match it with the SUPERCIRCUIT NISSAN X-TRAIL FRONT STRUT BAR, NISSAN X-TRAIL FRONT LOWER BRACE, NISSAN X-TRAIL MID CHASSIS BRACE & NISSAN X-TRAIL REAR UNDER BAR.