Toyota Corolla (KE70) Room Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA COROLLA (KE70, 1979-1987) Room Bar.
- Designed to install across the inner cabin of the rear passenger's footwel, to strengthen and reinforce the middle chassis by connecting both lower side of the mid chassis frame.
- Reducing mid-chassis flex and allow a more precise maneuvering into and out of corners.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for flawless fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Finished in our signature MATTE BLACK industrial grade heavy duty coating, it is simply stylish and original at the cabin.
For optimum road holding and chassis strengthening, match it with the SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA COROLLA (KE70) FRONT UNDER BRACE, REAR LOWER BAR, REAR UNDER BAR and REAR STRUT BAR.