Toyota Corolla Cross (XG10) Rear Anti-roll Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA COROLLA CROSS (XG10) Rear Anti-roll Bar.
- Designed to replace the original rear anti-roll bar for better resistance to vehicle body roll during cornering.
- Significantly minimize vehicle body roll and improve the stability of the vehicle during cornering or multiple maneuvering.
- Made with 19mm spring steel material for excellent anti-roll effect and helps to quickly bring the car back to level after exiting corners.
- Brackets are laser cut to shape and is fully compatible with the Corolla Cross (XG10)'s original rear torsion-beam suspension system. No mod is required, just direct bolt-on.
- Finished in our signature MATTE BLACK industrial grade heavy duty coating for a very original and professioanl appearance at the undercarriage!
For optimum chassis strengthening of the Toyota Corolla Cross (XG10), also install the FRONT STRUT BAR, FRONT LOWER BRACE, FRONT LOWER BAR, MID CHASSIS BAR and FRONT LOWER BAR.