Honda Accord (9th gen) Front Lower Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT 9TH GEN HONDA ACCORD (2013-2017) Front Lower Bar.
- Strengthen the front under overhanging chassis where most of the weight of the engine sits.
- Reducing front-end chassis flex for a more precised steering and maneuvering into and out of corners.
- Greatly reducing the front chassis flex for sharper steering feeling.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Industrial grade MATTE BLACK coating is scratch resistance and matched well with the undercarriage colour for a more professional and stylish appearance.