Mazda MX-5 (ND, 2015- ) Rear Anti-roll Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT Mazda MX-5 (ND, 2015-present) Rear Anti-roll Bar.
- Designed to replace the original rear anti-roll bar for better resistance to vehicle body roll during cornering.
- Significantly minimize vehicle body roll and improve the stability of the vehicle during cornering or multiple maneuvering.
- Made with 19mm spring steel material for excellent anti-roll effect and helps to quickly bring the car back to level after exiting corners.
- The automotive manufacturer's grade rubber bushings (included) are durable and easily replaceable when necessary.
- Finished in our signature MATTE BLACK industrial grade heavy duty coating for a very original and professioanl appearance at the undercarriage!
For optimum chassis strength and stiffness, match the above with the SUPERCIRCUIT Mazda MX-5 (ND) FRONT LOWER BRACE, REAR LOWER SIDE BRACES, REAR LOWER BAR & REAR UNDER BAR.