Mercedes Benz E-class (W213) Front Lower Brace
SUPERCIRCUIT Mercedes-Benz E-class (W213; 2017-present) Front Lower Brace*.
- Strengthen the front lower chassis and support the front lower sub-frame for less front chassis flex,
- To maintain front wheels alignment for accurate steering and precised maneuvering.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique, then v-bent to shape for better structural integrity and precised fitment.
- Finished in our signature MATTE BLACK industrial grade heavy coating is stylish and matches well at the undercarriage of the Mercedes Benz E-class W213 for a very professional and original appearance.
For optimum chassis strength, match the above with the SUPERCIRCUIT Mercedes Benz E-class (W213) Front Strut Bars & Front Lower Side Bars.
* also fits 2017-present Mercedes Benz E200/E250/E300/E350.