Mitsubishi LANCER GT 2.0 Front Lower Brace
SUPERCIRCUIT MITSUBISHI LANCER GT 2.0L (2007-2017) Front Lower Brace (4-point).
- To strengthen the front lower chassis and to hold the front wheels alignment in position,
- Reducing front-end chassis flex and allow a more accurate and sharper steering response of the vehicle.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precise fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique for structural integrity.
- Finished in our signature MATTE BLACK industrial grade heavy duty coating, it is original and professional at the undercarriage of the vehicle too!
For optimum chassis strengthening and performance, match the above with the SUPERCIRCUIT Mitsubishi Lancer Front Strut Bar & Rear Lower Bar.