Perodua BEZZA Front Lower Brace
SUPERCIRCUIT PERODUA BEZZA Front Lower Brace.
- Strengthen the area where the front engine crossmember is mounted. This area important because it is subjected to the weight of the engine and the front suspension system.
- Reducing front-end chassis flex and allow a more precised maneuvering into corners.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Finished in our signature MATTE BLACK industrial grade heavy duty coating, it is original and professional at the undercarriage of the Perodua Bezza!
For optimum chassis strengthening and stiffness, match the above with the SUPERCIRCUIT Perodua Bezza FRONT STRUT BAR, FRONT UNDER BRACE, REAR LOWER BAR, ROOM BAR & REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR.