Toyota Prius C (2011-2021, NHP10) Rear Lower Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA Vios (2007-2013, NCP93) Rear Lower Bar.
- Strengthen the rear lower section of the vehicle's chassis for a more rigid rear end.
- Reducing rear lower chassis flex, minimizing 'fish tailing effect' for a more stabled maneuvering while exiting the corner or obstacle avoidance.
- 4 mounting point architecture ensures structural integrity and strengthen.
- Designed and manufactured with details for accurate fitment and durability.
- Finished in our signature MATTE BLACK industrial grade heavy duty coating, this rear lower bar simply original and professional at the undercarriage of the vehicle.
For optimum chassis strengthening and stiffness, also install the SUPERCIRCUIT Toyota Prius C Hybrid (NHP10) FRONT STRUT BAR, FRONT LOWER BRACE, MID CHASSIS BAR & REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR.