Toyota Yaris Hatchback (2017~, XP150) Rear Anti-roll Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA YARIS Hatchback (2017-present, XP150) 'SOFT-HARD ADJUSTABLE' Rear Anti-roll Bar.
- To minimize rear chassis roll during cornering.
- For a more stabled and controlled cornering or during obstacle avoidance.
- Made of 19mm solid spring steel for DYNAMIC DRIVING purpose.
- Brackets are laser cut and machine bent to shape for structural integrity.
- 'SOFT-HARD' adjustable by adjusting the mounting on the brackets.
- Industrial grade MATTE BLACK scratch resistance coating is durable and matched well with the undercarriage for a professional and original appearance.
For optimum chassis strengthening of the Toyota Yaris Hatchback, also install the FRONT STRUT BAR, FRONT LOWER BAR, FRONT LOWER BRACE (4-point), MID CHASSIS BRACE and REAR LOWER BAR.